In this tutorial, you will learn how to use the Surfshark TV Login feature.
If you have an Android TV, a Firestick, or any other similar device, you probably know how hard it is to write down your login credentials with the TV remote controller. The Surfshark TV Login feature offers a convenient way to log into the Surfshark application on your TV using only your smartphone.
You will need an Android-based TV, an Android smartphone, and an active Surfshark subscription to follow along. If you don't have an active subscription yet, you can get one here.
Keep in mind that at the moment, the Surfshark TV Login feature is only available on Android smartphones and tablets.
- Open the Surfshark application on your TV, where you will find the TV Login code presented on the left side of your screen.
- Open the Surfshark application on your Android smartphone and go to the Settings tab.
- Click on the Account tab at the top-middle of your screen.
- Finally, hit the TV Login button.
- Enter the code presented on your TV screen and click Submit. You will be automatically logged-into the Surfshark application on your TV.
Congratulations! Now you know how to log into the Surfshark TV app using only your Android smartphone.
If you have any further questions, our customer success team will help you via live chat or email 24/7!
You may also be interested in:
- How to enable the GPS override function?
- How to watch Netflix with Surfshark?
- How to make sure if my connection was successful?