In this article, you will learn how to navigate and use Surfshark's social engineering course. If you are unfamiliar with Surfshark's social engineering course, feel free to read more about it here.
Here's how to get started with the course:
- Firstly, enter this page: https://learning.surfshark.com/
Once there, if you have bought the Social engineering course already, press on sign in.
If you haven't bought the subscription yet, click Get course, and follow our article on How to get Surfshark's social engineering course.
- Once you sign in, click on Continue.
- Now you are on the main course page. You can navigate to different lessons by directly clicking on them on the left side.
You can also go to the next or previous lesson by pressing next or previous at the bottom of the page.
- By clicking the book icon on the bottom right of the video, you will open up the Table of contents of the video. Here, you can skip to the desired section of the video.
Next to the table of contents, you can also find settings where you can change the quality, playback speed, volume, and an option fullscreen mode.
On videos, you'll also find a button for subtitles/captions.
You may also be interested in:
- What is Surfshark's social engineering course?
- How to get Surfshark's social engineering course
- What is Surfshark ONE?