In this guide, you will learn how you can access Disney+ from anywhere using Surfshark. It's worth mentioning that Surfshark does not grant free access to the Disney+ platform - you will still need an active Disney+ subscription.
Here are all the steps to get Disney+ going:
Get Surfshark VPN
To connect to a VPN, you will need a supported device and an active Surfshark VPN subscription that you can purchase here.
Join risk-free - Surfshark offers a 30-day refund guarantee.
Install Surfshark app
Once you have the subscription in place, install the Surfshark app or browser extension, and connect to your preferred VPN location.
Find out how to install Surfshark VPN on:
Connect to the VPN
Surfshark has several Disney+ libraries available. To access the Disney+ library of a particular country, connect to one of the VPN servers below.
- Connect to servers in the United States (or anywhere else except India and Netherlands) for Disney+ US library.
- Connect to servers in the Netherlands for Disney+ Netherlands library.
- Connect to servers in India for Disney+ India library.
- Connect to servers in Canada for Disney+ Canada library.
- Connect to servers in France for Disney+ France library.
- Connect to servers in the UK for Disney+ UK library.
- Connect to servers in Denmark for Disney+ DK library.
- Connect to servers in Ireland for Disney+ IE library.
Log into your Disney+ account
Ensure that your VPN connection is on (this guide explains how to do that), then log into your Disney+ account.
Once connected with Surfshark, you may need to clear your browser cache, as explained in this tutorial.
Congratulations, you can now sit back, relax, and enjoy your preferred streaming content.
You may also be interested in: