If you're having trouble while trying to login to the Surfshark website, here are a few reasons why that could happen:
- The email that you're trying to login with is incorrect.
Make sure that you are using the same email that you used to sign up for Surfshark. If you are not sure what email you have used, contact our Customer Support.
- The password that you're using is incorrect.
Try resetting your password and login again after that. You can reset it here: https://account.surfshark.com/reset
If you get the error “Too many attempts to log in” in our application or browser, continue reading.
This error means that your IP address might have been blocked in our system in order to prevent brute force attacks. Brute force attacking is a method that might be used to break into your account by guessing passwords many times with automated tools. In order to prevent such activities, we might temporarily block the IP address after several unsuccessful attempts to log in.
Here is what you can do to avoid that:
- This is a temporary block that will last 10-30 minutes. If you just got blocked, please try to log in a little bit later.
- In case you forgot your password, reset it here: https://account.surfshark.com/reset
- If you can not log in to our website when connected to the VPN server, try to connect to a different server or disconnect fro, the server at all.
- Try to log in using a different network e.g. mobile data instead of Wi-Fi on your phone. That will give you a new IP address.
- If you have a dynamic IP on your network, try restarting the router - that will give you a new IP.
- Lastly, if the issue persists, please contact our Customer Support and provide your IP address. You can check what is your IP address here.