Windows app is supported on Windows 7 and later versions (8, 8.1, 10).
In order to use our Windows app, you must have an active subscription for your account, which can also be a trial from Google Play or iOS App Stores.
To purchase a subscription you can go here.
Once you have an active subscription in place, you can go ahead and download our Windows app from this page.
- Once the download is finished, run Surfshark setup by double-clicking it.
- Surfshark installation wizard will pop up. Press Install.
- Follow on-screen instructions and wait until the setup finishes installation.
- When installation finishes, click Run button or double click Surfshark app on your desktop.
- One you open the app, press Log In.
- Then, type in your email address and password and press Log in.
- Once logged in to the app, press 'Connect' to connect to a VPN.
- If your connection is successful, you should see the 'Connection secure' message.
To change your VPN server location, click on the flag below Connect/Disconnect button and select a country you prefer connecting to or select 'Optimal location' if you want us to automatically pick the best location for you.