Setting up Surfshark on your Android TV is as easy as 1-2-3!
Literally, like 1-2-3, since there are only 3 steps: install, log in and connect.
Please note that our app requires Android OS 5.0 or later.
- Open Play store on your Android TV and search for Surfshark.
Alternatively, you can go to this link on your Android TV.
- When you download the app, open it on your Android TV and Log in. If you don’t have an account, we recommend signing up on our website first.
- Once you have logged in, click Quick connect and enjoy a secure network.
You can change the country you are connecting to in the Countries menu on the left side of the app.
Here you can also find CleanWeb™ and Whitelister™ features:
- CleanWeb™ is a smart feature which automatically blocks malicious websites and ads while connected to Surfshark. Surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware or phishing attempts.
- Whitelister™ allows you to use the VPN all the time but have a list of apps or websites that go around the VPN. Whitelisted items have a direct access to the internet and carry your real IP. You can use Whitelister™ for online banking, which is sometimes required by your bank to make sure there’s no fraud attempts.