In this tutorial, you will learn how to reinstall the Surfshark VPN extension on your Google Chrome browser.
This might be helpful if you experience any issues with the extension.
Let's get started!
- Open your Google Chrome browser and press the three vertical dots on the top-right corner; click on More Tools, then select Extensions.
- Find the Surfshark extension, and select Remove.
- In the new pop-up message click on Remove as well.
- Lastly, install the Surfshark Chrome extension by clicking here.
Congratulations! Now you know how to reinstall the Surfshark Chrome extension on your browser!
If you have any further questions, our customer success team is here to help you 24/7 over live chat or email.
You may also be interested in:
- How can I make sure if my connection was successful?
- Common terms used in the VPN world
- Surfshark Features and Settings