In this tutorial, you will learn how to reinstall the Surfshark VPN extension on your Google Chrome browser.
Check the following steps:
- Open your Google Chrome browser and press the three vertical dots on the top-right corner.
- Click on Extensions, then select Manage Extensions.
- Find the Surfshark extension, and select Remove.
- In the new pop-up message click on Remove as well.
- Install the Surfshark Chrome extension from the Surfshark VPN Extension download page on the Chrome web store.
You may also be interested in: