In this tutorial, you will learn how to reinstall the Surfshark VPN extension on your Google Chrome browser.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and press the three vertical dots on the top-right corner; click on More Tools, then select Extensions.
- Find the Surfshark extension, and select Remove.
- In the new pop-up message click on Remove as well.
- Lastly, install the Surfshark Chrome extension by clicking here.
Congratulations! Now you know how to reinstall the Surfshark Chrome extension on your browser!
You may also be interested in:
- How can I make sure if my connection was successful?
- Common terms used in the VPN world
- Surfshark Features and Settings