In this article, you will learn how to troubleshoot the App couldn't reach the Surfshark systems error.
We will cover the following:
- Why do I get the App couldn’t reach Surfshark systems error?
- How to solve the App couldn’t reach Surfshark systems error
Why do I get the App couldn’t reach Surfshark systems error?
You might get this error because of connectivity, your current location, or your network. This error message will say that there is no way to establish a connection between your device and Surfshark services.
How to solve the App couldn’t reach Surfshark systems error
- Try updating the application. This error mostly occurs due to an outdated version of the Surfshark app
- Make sure that no other VPN service is running while you’re using Surfshark.
- If you are in a country with heavy network restrictions, refer to our guide on how to connect from countries with network restrictions
If you are using a custom firewall or an antivirus application, disable it or make an exception for Surfshark services. Find all antivirus guides on our antivirus exception page.
- Try to reinstall the Surfshark app, restart your device and your router;
You may also be interested in: