- At first, log in to our website, then open this page: https://account.shark-china.com/setup/manual
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page - there you will find your credentials. You will need to use these credentials for IKEv2 connection instead of your regular username/password.
- Now download the Surfshark IKEv2 certificate to your device. Using iOS device click here to download it.
If you can not download it from here, log in to our website and go to this page: https://account.shark-china.com/setup/manual
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find IKEv2 certificate
- Now go to the Settings app of your iOS. You will notice the section with Profile Downloaded.
Click on it
- Tap Install to continue.
- To establish a connection to our servers, you have to select to trust Surfshark IKEv2 certificate. You will have to click Install once again.
- Once the installation is complete, tap Done to finalize it.
- Now, open Settings > General and select the VPN tab.
- Tap on the Add VPN Configuration... button.
- Fill in the following information:
Type - IKEv2;
Description - Your preferred name of this connection;
Server - the hostname of the server (server IP from the list below);
Remote ID - the same hostname that you entered in the Server field;
Local ID - leave empty;
Server IP list:
United Kingdom - 22.214.171.124
Bulgaria - 126.96.36.199
Kazakhstan - 188.8.131.52
Russia - 184.108.40.206
Canada - 220.127.116.11
France - 18.104.22.168
France2 - 22.214.171.124
United States - 126.96.36.199
United States2 - 188.8.131.52
Turkey - 184.108.40.206
Germany - 220.127.116.11
Spain - 18.104.22.168
Italy - 22.214.171.124
Norway - 126.96.36.199
India - 188.8.131.52
Japan - 184.108.40.206
Username - Username from step 2;
Password - Password from step 2;
Proxy - Off.
After filling all the fields, tap Done.
- The newly created VPN configuration will appear in the VPN menu. Tap the Status slider under VPN CONFIGURATIONS to connect. Once the slider turns green, you should see Connected status next to it.
- To make sure you are connected successfully, please refer to this article.