- First of all, download the Surfshark IKEv2 certificate to your device.
- After the download is complete, a prompt will appear. Tap Install to continue.
- To establish a connection to our servers, you have to select to trust Surfshark IKEv2 certificate. You will have to click Install once again.
- Once the installation is complete, tap Done to finalize it.
- Now, open Settings > General and select the VPN tab.
- Tap on the Add VPN Configuration... button.
- Fill in the following information:
Type - IKEv2;
Description - Your preferred name of this connection;
Server - the hostname of the server (server IP from the list below);
Remote ID - the same hostname that you entered in the Server field;
Local ID - leave empty;
Server IP list:
Portugal - 184.108.40.206
Italy - 220.127.116.11
United Kingdom - 18.104.22.168
United States - 22.214.171.124
France - 126.96.36.199
Finland - 188.8.131.52
Finland #2 - 184.108.40.206
You can find your Surfshark service credentials in your profile here at the bottom of the page https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual.
User Authentication - Username;
Username - Your Surfshark service credentials;
Password - Your Surfshark service password;
Proxy - Off.
After filling all the fields, tap Done.
- The newly created VPN configuration will appear in the VPN menu. Tap the Status slider under VPN CONFIGURATIONS to connect. Once the slider turns green, you should see Connected status next to it.
- To make sure you are connected successfully, please refer to this article.