1. First of all, download the Surfshark IKEv2 certificate to your device. You can download it here https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual.
2. When you open the certificate file, you will be prompted with the installation dialogue. Tap Install to continue.
2.1. You will be asked to add Surfshark IKEv2 certificate to your trusted certificate list, to allow this tap Install once more.
3. Once the certificate is installed, tap Done to complete the installation.
4. Now you have to determine which server you want to connect to. We advise you to use the Recommended server suggested to you. You can locate all of our servers and their hostnames here https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual. For example, if you wanted to connect to Netherlands, you would have to enter nl-ams.prod.surfshark.com.
5. Now, open Settings > General and select the VPN tab.
6. Tap on the Add VPN Configuration... button.
7. Fill in the following information:
Type - IKEv2;
Description - Your preferred name of this connection;
Server - the hostname of the server (see step 4);
Remote ID - the same hostname that you entered in the Server field;
Local ID - leave empty;
You can find your Surfshark service credentials in your profile here https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual.
User Authentication - Username;
Username - Your Surfshark service credentials;
Password - Your Surfshark service password;
Proxy - Off.
After filling all the fields, tap Done.
8. The newly created VPN configuration will appear in the VPN menu. Tap the Status slider under VPN CONFIGURATIONS to connect. Once the slider turns green, you should see Connected status next to it.
9. To make sure you are connected successfully, please refer to this article.