In this tutorial, you will learn what to do if you have lost or forgotten your email address or your account password.
You will learn how to:
Reset your password
- Go to this page at surfshark.com.
- Enter your email address and press the Get reset link button. That works even if you had no password since registering.
- Head to your email inbox, where you'll find a letter from Surfshark named Reset your Surfshark password. Open this letter and press Change my password.
- On the following page, enter your new password, then repeat it, and press Save new password.
Great, you can now use this password to log in to your Surfshark account!
Change your email address
For your account's safety, there is no option to change the registered email via Surfshark apps or surfshark.com. So if you've forgotten the registered email, please contact the Surfshark customer success team. Be prepared to provide some payment details as proof of your identity.
You can contact us via live chat by clicking the red Live chat button at the bottom of this page or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, our customer success team is here to help you 24/7 over live chat or email.
You may also be interested in:
- How to make sure if my connection was successful?
- How to enable 2FA on your Surfshark account?
- How to fix website/app login issues?