You can sign up for Surfsharks 7-day free trial. At the moment, the free trial is available at Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Therefore, you will need to use a device running Android, macOS, or iOS operating systems to sign up. Once you get your trial subscription from the app store, you can use it on all other devices, regardless of the operating system.
In this tutorial, we took an Android phone as an example, but you can do the same using an iOS or macOS device. Here's how you can easily claim your free trial:
- Find the Surfshark app on the app store and install it.
- Open the app and press START FREE TRIAL.
- Enter your email address and set up a password.
- Press START.
- Finally, choose which card you would like to register if you're using Google Pay/Apple Pay.
Your card will not be charged for seven days. If you keep the subscription after the free trial, you will still be eligible for a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Here you go, you have a fully functional Surfshark subscription for the next seven days. Completely free of charge!
Click CONNECT and enjoy everything the free internet has to offer.
Congratulations, now you know how to claim your free trial easily! You can download the Surfshark app to your other devices and use them with the same subscription.
If you have any further questions, our customer success team will help you via a live chat or email 24/7!
You may also be interested in: