In this tutorial, you will learn how to reinstall the Surfshark application on your Windows device.
Reinstalling the Surfshark application is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. You can also use this method for any other apps you have installed, in case you need to reinstall them as well!
All you will need to follow along is your Windows device. Let's begin!
- Press Start or the Windows button on your keyboard, type in Control Panel and open it.
- In the Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program under the Programs tab.
- You will then see a list of all the applications that are on your device. Find the Surfshark application alongside the TAP and TUN adapters.
- Right-click on Surfshark and select Uninstall.
- In the new pop-up, select Yes.
- Complete the uninstallation process for the Surfshark TAP and TUN drivers as well.
- Lastly, download and install the Surfshark application once more from this page.
Congratulations! Now you know how to reinstall the Surfshark application on your Windows device!
If you have any further questions, our customer success team is here to help you 24/7 over live chat or email.
You may also be interested in: