In this tutorial, you will learn how to reinstall the Surfshark application on your Windows device.
- Press Start or the Windows button on your keyboard, type in Control Panel and open it.
- In the Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program under the Programs tab.
- You will then see a list of all the applications that are on your device. Find the Surfshark application alongside the TAP and TUN adapters.
- Right-click on Surfshark and select Uninstall.
- In the new pop-up, select Yes.
- Complete the uninstallation process for the Surfshark TAP and TUN drivers as well.
- Lastly, download and install the Surfshark application once more from this page.
Congratulations! Now you know how to reinstall the Surfshark application on your Windows device!
You may also be interested in: