Here's a guide that'll cover some simple steps to configure Surfshark smart DNS on your Apple TV. If you haven't activated smart DNS yet, check out this guide first.
Let's dive in! 🌊
1. First of all, open up settings on your Apple TV!
2. Now, select "network", and proceed.
3. If your Apple TV is on Wi-FI, click on Wi-Fi as shown in the screenshot below:
Or maybe you're using Ethernet to surf the waves of the internet. 🌊 In that case, it will look like this:
4. Now if you are using Wi-Fi, you will have to click on the network that you are connected to:
5. Select the option "Configure DNS"
6. On the next page, select "Manual" for the DNS configuration.
7. Now, you will be able to enter the DNS address that is available in your profile page when you activated smart DNS.
That's it! You're now ready to open up the new waters of the internet! 😎