If you are trying to send us the diagnostics from our app, but get this error, that means that diagnostics were actually collected, but couldn't be sent to us.
Here is what you can do in this case:
- Open the Search menu of your Windows and type "this pc" into the search bar.
- Navigate to This PC -> Windows (C:) -> Program Files (x86) -> Surfshark
Here you will find a zipped folder that looks like in the picture below. This is the folder with Surfshark diagnostics logs.
Take this file and send it to our Customer Support Agents via live chat or as an email attachment.
If you can not find the diagnostics folder in this directory, you can collect logs another way.
- Press the Search button on your toolbar.
- Type %appdata% into the search bar and open the %appdata% folder.
- Open the Surfshark folder.
- Collect log files.
- Do the same with the %programdata% folder.
- Send collected files to us via email or live chat.
If you can not find log files or have some other questions, feel free to contact our Customer Success Sharks anytime and they will help you out!