Follow the steps below in order to set up Smart DNS on your Samsung TV.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV
- Press on the Menu button on your remote
- In the main menu select Network
- Go to Network Status
- At the bottom of Network Status, click the IP Settings button
- Go to DNS setting
- Choose Enter manually
- Enter the DNS that you can see in your profile page after you activated smart DNS services here
That's it! Your device is now configured with smart DNS services. You can start swimming in the ocean full of unrestricted content! 🦈
If something is not going according to the guide or you have some further questions, feel free to contact our Customer Success sharks anytime and they will help you out!