In this guide you will find out how to set up OpenVPN protocol which is supported by Synology 6.2 NAS to connect to Surfshark.
1. First of all, login to your Synology NAS and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Network -> Network interface.
3. Press Add and select Create VPN.
4. Select OpenVPN.
5. Fill in the fields as follows and select Next.
Profile name: Surfshark (you can name it as you prefer)
Account: enter Surfshark service username that can be found here (at the bottom of the page): https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual
Password: enter Surfshark service password
Import files: here you will have to import a configuration file of a server that you want to connect to. You can download the configuration files from here: https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual
6. Select the created profile and press Connect.
After successful connection, the status of the profile will change to Connected and that's it! You are now using Surfshark on your Synology NAS!
Additionally, to check if you are connected successfully, please take a look at this article.