To prevent any possible leaks we suggest setting custom DNS addresses on the Windows TAP adapters beforehand.
To do so, please follow these instructions :
- Open Control panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Afterwards, click on Network and Sharing center.
- Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on Tap adapter which was installed with OpenVPN GUI, and click on properties.
- Open Internet Protocol version 4 properties.
- After that, set custom DNS addresses.
- Press "OK" on all opened windows.
Done! You have just manually set your custom DNS addresses!