To prevent any possible leaks we suggest setting custom DNS addresses on the Windows TAP adapters beforehand.
To do so, please follow these instructions :
- Open Control panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Afterwards, click on Network and Sharing center.
- Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on Tap adapter which was installed with OpenVPN GUI, and click on properties.
- Open Internet Protocol version 4 properties.
- After that, set custom DNS addresses (you will need to enter 2 DNS addresses).
- Press "OK" on all opened windows.
Done! You have just manually set your custom DNS addresses!
If something is not going according to the guide, feel free to contact our Customer Success Sharks anytime and they will help you out!