This guide will show you how to delete Surfshark from your macOS device.
Firstly, there are two ways to uninstall the app depending on the way you installed it - using the App Store or using our standalone .DMG installation file.
We will show you how to uninstall Surfshark depending on your installation method:
App Store installation
- Open the Launchpad to see all of your installed applications.
Find the Surfshark application and drag its icon to the Trash bin.
- A small pop-up will appear like in the screenshot below, click Delete, which will remove Surfshark.
- Open Finder on your macOS.
On the Finder window, go to Applications.
- Find the Surfshark application and drag its icon to the Trash bin.
- Close the Finder and then right-click on the Trash bin and select Empty Trash.
Congratulations! Now you know how to delete the Surfshark application from on macOS device!
You may also be interested in: