In this article, you will learn how to start the Surfshark Antivirus Service manually.
On some rare occasions, the Surfshark Antivirus Service on your Windows device might fail to start, thus causing issues with the Antivirus.
A simple restart of your device should fix the issue automatically, but in case you do not wish to restart your Windows device, there is a manual method for starting the service.
- Open the Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar, and selecting Task Manager.
- At the top tab, click on Services.
- Lastly, find the Surfshark Antivirus service, right-click on it, and select Start.
Congratulations! Now you know how to manually start the Surfshark Antivirus Service in case it fails.
You may also be interested in:
- How to make sure if my connection was successful?
- How to enable 2FA on your Surfshark account?
- How to set up a VPN-protected Wi-Fi hotspot using Windows?