In this article, you will learn how to start the Surfshark Antivirus Service manually.
On some rare occasions, the Surfshark Antivirus Service on your Windows device might fail to start, thus causing issues with the Antivirus.
A simple restart of your device should fix the issue automatically, but if you don't want to restart your Windows device, there is a manual method for starting the service.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar and selecting Task Manager.
- At the top tab, click on Services.
- Lastly, find the Surfshark Antivirus service, right-click on it, and select Start.
You may also be interested in:
- How to make sure if my connection was successful
- How to use the Surfshark Antivirus on Windows
- How to use the webcam protection feature on Windows