In this article, you will learn how to manage emails that you receive from Surfshark.
- Log into your Surfshark account on surfshark.com, click on My account at the top-right corner, and select Account settings.
- On the new page, you will find the Notification Settings tab. Click on Manage notifications.
- Here you will find all of the available topics for email notifications. You can sort out which ones are relevant to you and which ones are not, so it's customizable to your liking.
Here is the list of all available topics:
Congratulations! Now you know how to manage your Surfshark email notifications.
You may also be interested in:
- How to make sure if my connection was successful?
- How to enable 2FA on your Surfshark account?
- How to set up a VPN-protected Wi-Fi hotspot using Windows?