In this article, you will learn how to use the Surfshark Antivirus on your Android device.
To start using Surfshark Antivirus on your Android device, follow these steps:
- Open the Surfshark application and tap Products.
- Tap on Antivirus.
- To start scanning your device – hit Scan.
- In the next pop-up, you'll need to allow file access to the Surfshark Antivirus. To do so, tap Open Settings.
- Locate Surfshark and toggle the slider to on.
- Go back to the Surfshark app and the scan will begin.
- Once the scan is performed, the results will show up, in addition to some more features.
You will see the following:
- Scheduled scan – schedule an automatic Full or Quick scan for certain days at a specific time.
- Real-time protection – all of the files downloaded to your device will be scanned in real time.
- Storage scan – all of the files that have not yet been installed or viewed will be scanned as well.
- Exclusion list – you can select apps that are not affected by the Antivirus scans.
Note: If any threats have been found on your device, we highly recommend removing the files containing threats immediately to secure your device. You are able to do that directly through the Surfshark app.
You may also be interested in: