In this article, you will learn how to use the brand new Surfshark Antivirus on your Android device.
Keep in mind that the Surfshark Antivirus is available on Android mobile phones only.
Before we begin, make sure you have an active Surfshark subscription with the Antivirus package included. You can get one here.
- Open the Surfshark application, and select the One tab.
- Click on Antivirus.
- To start scanning your device - hit Scan.
- In the next pop-up, make sure to hit the Allow button.
- Once the scan is performed, the results will show up, in addition to some more features.
Scheduled scan - you can schedule an automatic scan for certain days at a specific time! Feel free to customize this feature the way you like. You can also disable the feature and perform the scans manually.
Real-time protection - all of the files downloaded to your device will be scanned in real-time, meaning the Surfshark Antivirus will check if they are safe to use before you even open any new files or applications.
Storage scan - once this is enabled, all of the files that have not yet been installed or viewed will be scanned as well.
Note: in case any threats have been found on your device, we highly recommend removing the files containing threats immediately to secure your device. You are able to do that directly through the Surfshark app.
Congratulations! Now you know how to use the Surfshark Antivirus on your Android device!
You may also be interested in:
- Common terms used in the VPN world
- How to make sure if Surfshark VPN is working?
- How to use the Surfshark Antivirus on Windows?