This guide will show you how to uninstall Surfshark from your macOS device.
There are two ways to uninstall the app depending on the way you installed it - using the App Store or using our standalone .DMG installation file.
We will show you how to uninstall Surfshark depending on your installation method:
App Store installation
- Open the Launchpad to see all of your installed applications.
Find the Surfshark application and drag its icon to the Trash bin.
- A small pop-up will appear like in the screenshot below, click Delete, which will remove Surfshark.
- Open Finder on your macOS.
On the Finder window, go to Applications.
- Find the Surfshark application and drag its icon to the Trash bin.
- Close the Finder and then right-click on the Trash bin and select Empty Trash.
Congratulations! Now you know how to remove the Surfshark application from your macOS device!
If you have any further questions, our customer success team will help you 24/7 over live chat or email.
You may also be interested in: