This guide will show you how to edit, add, or remove the DNS settings on your Android mobile or tablet device.
- Open Settings on your Android device, and select on Network & internet.
- Then, click on Wi-Fi.
- Click on the Cogwheel icon next to the network you are connected to.
- Tap on the Edit button at the top right corner.
- Tap on Advanced options. At the bottom, click on IP settings and select Static.
- Enter the following DNS addresses into the two DNS boxes at the bottom of the window, and click Save.
DNS 1: 184.108.40.206
DNS 2: 220.127.116.11
Congratulations! Now you know how to set custom DNS on your Android device!
You may also be interested in: