This guide will show you how to edit, add, or remove the DNS settings on your iOS mobile or tablet device.
Changing the DNS on your device can help you improve connection quality and, in some cases - speed.
Before we begin, don't forget to grab a Surfshark subscription here if you don't have one yet. We provide a 30-day money-back guarantee for you to try us out!
Let's get started!
- Open the Settings on your iOS device and go to Wi-Fi.
- Click on the ℹ️ icon next to the network you are currently connected to.
- In the new menu, scroll down and select Configure DNS under the DNS tab.
- Tap the ⛔ button next to every available DNS address, and delete all of them.
- Now you will need to add 2 DNS addresses, click on the Add Server button.
- Enter the following DNS addresses. Keep in mind that these 2 addresses need to be added as separate options, so you will need to add 2 servers in total.
DNS 1: 18.104.22.168
DNS 2: 22.214.171.124
- Once both DNS addresses have been added, click Save.
Congratulations! Now you know how to set custom DNS on your iOS device!
If you have any further questions, our customer success team will help you 24/7 over live chat or email.
You may also be interested in: