This guide will show you how to edit, add, or remove the DNS settings on your iOS mobile or tablet device.
- Open the Settings on your iOS device and go to Wi-Fi.
- Click on the ℹ️ icon next to the network you are currently connected to.
- In the new menu, scroll down and select Configure DNS under the DNS tab.
Tap the ⛔ button next to every available DNS address, and delete all of them.
- Now you will need to add 2 DNS addresses, click on the Add Server button.
Enter the following DNS addresses. Keep in mind that these 2 addresses need to be added as separate options, so you will need to add 2 servers in total.
DNS 1: 184.108.40.206
DNS 2: 220.127.116.11
- Once both DNS addresses have been added, click Save.
Congratulations! Now you know how to set custom DNS on your iOS device!
You may also be interested in: