This guide will show you how to edit, add, or remove the DNS settings on your Windows 7 device.
- Go to the Start menu, and select the Control Panel.
- Here you will find the Network and Sharing Center tab. Click on it.
- Select your primary connection or Local Area Connection under Active Networks.
- Click on Properties, here you may receive a prompt for permission to make network setting changes. If so, click Allow.
- Highlight the Internet Protocol Version 4 section, and click on Properties.
- Lastly, select Use the following DNS server addresses, type in the following DNS addresses, and click OK.
Congratulations! Now you know how to set custom DNS on a Windows 7 device!
You may also be interested in: