This guide will show you how to edit, add, or remove the DNS settings on your Windows 7 device.
- Go to the Start menu, and select the Control Panel.
- Here you will find the Network and Sharing Center tab. Click on it.
- Select your primary connection or Local Area Connection under Active Networks.
- Click on Properties, here you may receive a prompt for permission to make network setting changes. If so, click Allow.
- Highlight the Internet Protocol Version 4 section, and click on Properties.
Lastly, select Use the following DNS server addresses, type in the following DNS addresses, and click OK.
Congratulations! Now you know how to set custom DNS on a Windows 7 device!
You may also be interested in: