Here's a guide that'll cover some simple steps to configure Surfshark Smart DNS on your Xbox gaming console. If you have not activated smart DNS yet, check out this guide first.
Let's get started!😎
1. First of all, go to your Xbox menu screen and select settings.
2. Then select Network and proceed on to Network settings.
3. After doing so, select Advanced settings.
4. Click on DNS settings.
5. Now you want to configure the DNS addresses manually, so select "Manual"
6. Now you will have to fill in the IP addresses of DNS servers that you can see in your profile page after activating smart DNS. If you have not activated smart DNS yet, check out this guide first.
Enter secondary DNS, too.
7. Once you have done that successfully, you will see the entered DNS addresses active, like in the screenshot:
Now the DNS addresses are set, and there is just one last thing to do - change your location to the US.
Go to Settings -> System -> Language & Location
Here, you can choose the language and the location. It should be configured so that your location is not the one you're in, but the one you're trying to simulate (US in this case)
After performing these changes, restart the Xbox with this button and you should be good to go!
That's it! Now you can surf and stream in the open waters of the internet!🦈