1. First, open iTunes App Store, and download OpenVPN Connect client. You can get it here.
2. Once the app is installed, download one or more of the OpenVPN configurations files from the manual connection page.
Choose Recommended server for you to connect to your optimal location. To download the selected file, just press on a grey arrow pointing downwards.
3. You will need to unzip the compressed configuration files that you have downloaded.
iPhone: extract the zip files straight to your iPhone using extractor apps.
PC: use PC as an alternate way to the extract files. Afterward, share the extracted files to your iOS device (via the email client or cloud services).
4. Now open the OpenVPN application on your phone. Tap on the OVPN Profile to continue.
4. Click 'ADD' to import the .ovpn file.
5. As for Username and Password, use the Surfshark service credentials which have been assigned to your account. You can find them here in the manual connection guide here.
Mark the password to be saved in the keychain and then press Add.
6. Once you've added the profile, connect. You may be prompted to agree that you trust the service, if so - do not hesitate to accept it.
7. Check if your connection is secure according to this article.
Customer Success Sharks work 24/7. Contact us if you have more questions.