1. First, open iTunes App Store, and download OpenVPN Connect client. You can get it here.
2. Download Surfshark OpenVPN configuration files in step 3 here: https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual.
You can also use the recommended server feature to connect to the best country for you.
3. Unzip the compressed configuration files.
On the iPhone, extract the zip files straight to your iPhone using extractor apps.
On the PC, it is an alternate way to extract files. Afterward, share the extracted files to your iOS device (via the email client or cloud services).
4. Click 'ADD' to import the .ovpn file.
5. As for Username and Password, use the Surfshark service credentials which have been assigned to your account. You can find them here: https://account.surfshark.com/setup/manual.
Mark the password to be saved in the keychain.
6. After adding the profile, you will be able to connect. Simply click on it to connect. You may be prompted to agree that you trust the service, if so - do not hesitate to accept it.
7. Once you are connected, you can check if your connection is secure by referring to this article https://support.surfshark.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003089093-How-can-I-make-sure-if-my-connection-was-successful-.
If you have any issues setting up or if something is confusing throughout the setup, you can chat with one of our agents available 24/7 by clicking on the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen or you can write us an email to: email@example.com