This article will show you how to disable IPv6 on your Android device.
Currently, Surfshark does not support IPv6 addresses. Therefore, we recommend disabling IPv6 as it may cause connectivity issues.
Please do mind that your Android graphical interface might be slightly different from the screenshots.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on Network and Internet.
- Tap on Mobile network.
- Scroll down and tap on Advanced.
- Tap on Access point names.
- Tap on your current mobile network.
- You will need to select the IPv4 option in both APN protocol and APN roaming protocol.
- Tap on APN protocol and select IPv4. Do the same for APN roaming protocol as well.
Congratulations - you have successfully disabled IPv6 on your Android mobile network!
You may also be interested in: