You can set up an OpenVPN connection on your Android device to connect in countries with internet restrictions.
1. First, download Surfshark OpenVPN configuration files from the links below:
2. Download OpenVPN Connect client. You can get it here.
3. After installing the OpenVPN Connect client, launch it and select OVPN Profile .
4. Click on the menu which is at the top-left corner of the application.
5. The list of folders will appear. Open the folder with the downloaded files. Afterwards, you will be able to click on import in the top-right corner.
6. You can name the Title the way you prefer. For Username and Password, you have to use service credentials from the bottom of this page.
- After you add the profile, click on it to connect. You may be prompted to agree that you trust the service, if so - do not hesitate to accept it.
8. After you establish a connection, the status will turn green.
9. To make sure your connection is secure you can follow the steps on this page.
You are now successfully connected to OpenVPN protocol. Wish you safe surfing with the sharks!