First of all, you should have your Windows computer connected to the Internet using an Ethernet cable or WiFi. Since you will have to connect the device that does not support VPN encryption to your computer via Ethernet, you must have 2 Ethernet ports or connect your computer to the Internet via WiFi.
1. Open the Network and Internet settings by pressing the Network icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
2. Then press Change adapter options.
3. Select the Surfshark TAP adapter in the adapter list, right click it and press Properties.
4. Enable "Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection" in the Sharing tab and select the name of the network interface to which you will share the connection to. Press OK to continue.
5. Now connect your VPN incompatible device to your PC using an Ethernet cable and once you see the Ethernet interface trying to identify the connection, connect to the Surfshark servers using our application.
6. You have now connected your VPN incompatible device to Surfshark servers using your Windows computer. To make sure you have connected successfully, please follow this guide.