NOTE: We will request your payment details to confirm your identity and protect your account from possible unauthorized changes.
If you need to change your registration email, you have to get in touch with our customer support through the Surfshark Request Form from your registered Surfshark email. Provide the following information in the email:
- Current registered email address
- The new email address you wish to replace the current one
- Payment date
- Payment amount
- Payment type (Credit/debit card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Crypto)
Based on your payment type, we require the following information:
- PayPal – If the payment was made via PayPal, please provide the Invoice ID.
- Cleverbridge – If the payment was made via Cleverbridge, please provide the 9-digit Reference number and your PayPal email address.
- Credit Card – If the payment was made via credit card, please provide the first 6 digits of your credit card, and credit card expiry date.
- CoinPayments – If the payment was made via CoinPayments, please provide the Payment ID.
- Google Play Store – If the payment was made via Google Play Store, please provide the order number, starting with GPA.
- Apple – If the payment was made via Apple/App Store, please provide a screenshot of the payment receipt.
- Other payment methods – If the payment was made through Sofort, Ideal, Alipay, or other payment providers, please attach a screenshot of the transaction statement.
- Apple Pay – If the payment was made via Apple Pay, please provide the Device Account Number on your iPhone or iPad: Open the Settings app > scroll down to Wallet & Apple Pay > Tap the card.
- Google Pay – If the payment was made via Google Pay, please provide a screenshot of the payment from your bank.
Once our support team receives your email, they will reply confirming that the email change has been successful.
NOTE: The email change request will not be completed if any requested data is missing or skipped.
You may also be interested in: