In this article, you will learn how to set up a dedicated IP on your Surfshark account.
Make sure you have already successfully purchased the Dedicated IP package. If you don't have a Dedicated IP purchased yet, you can do so here.
- Log into your account on my.surfshark.com.
Under the VPN tab, select Dedicated IP.
- Here you can select the location of your Dedicated IP.
Keep in mind that you won't be able to change it later, so choose carefully.
- In our case, we wish to set the Dedicated IP to the United States - Los Angeles. Once you select your location, hit Activate.
- Lastly, you will receive a notification confirming the setup of your Dedicated IP.
- Now, on the main page of the Dedicated IP section, you will find all of the information about it. To alter the settings, tap the Settings button.
- Here you can request to remove all of the info about your IP address or download different protocol configuration files.
Congratulations! Now you know how to set up a Dedicated IP!
You may also be interested in: