Choose your mail application:
Open the Outlook application on your device.
On the Tools menu, click on Account Settings.
Select your email account from the list and click Change.
Select the E-mail Settings window, and click More Settings.
- Next, click the Outgoing Server tab and check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Click on the Advanced tab and change the Outgoing server (SMTP) port. Try using SSL encryption combined with the 465.
- Open the Thunderbird client on your device.
- Select Account Settings from the Tools menu.
- Click on Outgoing Server (SMTP).
- Click Add, and a new window will pop up.
- Change the port number to 465, and in the Connection Security line, select SSL.