In this tutorial, you will learn how to reinstall the Surfshark VPN extension on your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Open your Firefox browser and press the three stripes on the top-right corner; click on Add-ons and Themes.
- On the new page click on Extensions.
- Then, find Surfshark, and click the three dots on the right side. Lastly, click Remove.
- In case you receive a pop-up, click on Remove.
- Lastly, install the Surfshark Firefox extension by clicking here.
Congratulations! Now you know how to reinstall the Surfshark Firefox extension on your browser!
You may also be interested in:
- How can I make sure if my connection was successful?
- Common terms used in the VPN world
- Surfshark Features and Settings