In this article, you will learn how to allow the Full Disk Access prompt you might be getting while using Surfshark on the newest macOS version.
If you have updated your macOS to the newest version, you might be getting Full Disk Access prompts while trying to use the Surfshark Antivirus, even when the Full Disk Access is already granted, so what is the problem?
This issue seems to occur because of a faulty update, which should be resolved in the very near future. To fix that for now, you will need to complete a few steps below:
- Once the Full Disk Access prompt pops up, click on Open Privacy Preferences.
- Once the settings window is open, Select Surfshark Antivirus, and click the - button at the bottom of the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your password or use a fingerprint.
- Now close the Surfshark application and reopen it.
- You will receive the Full Access Prompt again, this time, click Open Privacy Preferences again, and toggle the switch next to Surfshark Antivirus to green.
- Type in your macOS admin password or use a fingerprint, and you're done!
Congratulations! Now you know how to allow the Full Disk Access prompt on your macOS while using the Surfshark Antivirus.
You may also be interested in:
- Surfshark Features and Settings
- Do you keep any logs of my internet activities?
- Will WhatsApp work with Surfshark?