This article will show you how to enable Dark Mode on your Surfshark application on Windows and Android.
The Dark mode feature has been recently added to the Surfshark application to give you some freedom in customizing it to your liking. We all have a personal taste, don't we?
You will learn how to enable the Dark Mode on:
- Open the Surfshark application on your Windows device and go to the Settings tab.
- Under the General tab, enable Dark mode.
- You will then see a new prompt asking you to restart the application. Click Restart now.
- Once the application restarts, Dark mode will be enabled.
- Open the Surfshark application on your Android device and go to the Settings tab.
- Click on the Applications tab.
- Select the Dark mode tab.
- Lastly, in the new pop-up, select On, press OK, and Dark mode will be enabled.
Congratulations! Now you know how to enable Dark Mode in the Surfshark application on your Windows or Android device.
You may also be interested in: