In this article, you will learn how to make an exception for Surfshark on the BitDefender antivirus application.
You will need the BitDefender antivirus application and an active Surfshark subscription, which you can purchase on our pricing page.
To make an exception for Surfshark in BitDefender antivirus settings, follow these steps:
- Open the BitDefender application and go to the Protection tab on the left side of the app.
- Under the Antivirus section, select Settings.
- Go to the Exceptions tab.
Click Add, then click Browse.
- Go to This PC -> Windows (C:) -> Program Files (x86)
Open the Program Files (x86) folder by clicking the black arrow on the left side and scrolling down until you find the Surfshark folder. Click on the Surfshark folder, then click OK.
- Finally, click Add and restart your device.
You may also be interested in:
- Make an exception for Surfshark in Avast antivirus settings
- Make an exception for Surfshark in AVG antivirus settings
- Make an exception for Surfshark in Kaspersky antivirus settings