In this tutorial, you will learn how to change or update your Surfshark account's payment method. This method can be beneficial if your current credit/debit card is expired or you want to use a different payment method to renew the Surfshark subscription.
So let's get started!
- Firstly, open your preferred browser and go to surfshark.com
- Log in to your account and tap on Account.
- Once it opens, tap the Subscription button.
- In the Subscription section, you will find the Payment Settings tab.
- Click on Update payment method.
- Finally, enter your card details and hit Update.
Congratulations! You have learned how to change or update the payment method on your Surfshark account!
Sadly, at the moment, we do not provide the option to change your payment method to completely different store payments, for example, Google Play, App Store, or Amazon Store.
If you have any further questions, our customer success team will help you 24/7 over live chat or email.
You may also be interested in: