This article will show you how to install or update the .NET Framework on your Windows operating system.
The current version required to run Surfshark is 4.6.2 and above.
To download and install the .NET Framework package, complete the following steps:
- Open this website. Select the language you prefer and click Download.
- A download will start. Once it's complete, launch the file that should look similar to the one in the following screenshot. If you are using a different browser, simply look for the downloaded file in the downloads tab or your downloads folder.
- The extraction process should begin automatically. Please wait for it to complete.
- Agree to the terms on the next window to confirm your installation by clicking the box next to I have read and accept the license terms.
If you already have .NET Framework 4.6.1 (or a newer one) installed, an error will appear that stops the process. In this case, you don't need to proceed, simply press Close.
- Once you mark the terms agreement box, the Install button should show up. Click it to proceed.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Once installation ends, click Finish to close the window and restart your device.
Congratulations - you have successfully installed or updated the .NET Framework on your Windows device!
You may also be interested in: