This guide will show you how to change the App Store region on your iOS device.
Changing the region on your iOS device will let you download Surfshark or other applications from restricted countries such as China, Saudi Arabia, and other VPN unfriendly regions.
- Launch Settings from your home screen, tap on iTunes & App Store and then tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate with a passcode, face ID, or touch ID to proceed. Then select Country/Region. Select the United States as your Country/Region, and then tap Next.
- Accept terms and conditions by tapping Agree. Skip payment details by tapping on None.
- You can fill in these fields using a random first and last name, street, city, zip code, and phone number. Make sure that the state and zip match. For example, state AK - Alaska and zip code 99922.
- Tap Next. This will change your App Store region to the US.
If you have any further questions, our customer success team will help you 24/7 over live chat or email.
You may also be interested in: