This guide will show you how to extract the connection logs from your Asus router.
Extracting connection logs can help troubleshoot issues with the router's VPN connection.
- Log into your router's admin panel. Go to Advanced Settings -> System Log -> General Log.
- Click the Clear button to clear previous logs. The Logs page will become blank.
- Go back to the OpenVPN profile. You will find it again if you go to VPN -> VPN Client and click Activate.
- New connection logs will appear. Go back to Advanced Settings -> System Log -> General Log.
- You will see the new connection logs here.
If you can't find any issues in the logs, please feel free to attach these logs when contacting our success team.
If you have any further questions, our customer success team will help you 24/7 over live chat or email.
You may also be interested in: