This guide will show you how to extract the connection logs from your Asus router.
- Log into your router's admin panel. Go to Advanced Settings -> System Log -> General Log.
- Click the Clear button to clear previous logs. The Logs page will become blank.
- Go back to the OpenVPN profile. You will find it again if you go to VPN -> VPN Client and click Activate.
- New connection logs will appear. Go back to Advanced Settings -> System Log -> General Log.
- You will see the new connection logs here.
You may also be interested in: