Router connection logs usually help to identify the problem of connection issues.
Follow this tutorial if you need to retrieve logs from your Asus router.
- Go to Advanced Settings -> System Log -> General Log
- Click the Clear button to clear previous logs
- Previous logs will be cleared and the logs page will become blank.
- Go back to the OpenVPN profile. You will find it again if you go to VPN -> VPN Client and click Activate.
- Now fresh connection logs will be generated. So go back to Advanced Settings -> System Log -> General Log.
You will see new connection logs. You can try to find the problem yourself, but if you're not sure what might be wrong there, copy the new log.
- Now create a new text file, paste the log there and save the file.
- Send the file to our Customer success Sharks and they will help you out!