Router connection logs usually help to identify the problem of connection issues.
Follow this tutorial if you need to retrieve logs from your Asus router.
- Go to Advanced Settings -> System Log -> General Log
- Click the Clear button to clear previous logs
- Previous logs will be cleared and the logs page will become blank.
- Go back to the OpenVPN profile. You will find it again if you go to VPN -> VPN Client and click Activate.
- Now fresh connection logs will be generated. So go back to Advanced Settings -> System Log -> General Log.
You will see new connection logs. You can try to find the problem yourself, but if you're not sure what might be wrong there, copy the new log.
- Now you can start a new chat and send this log to our Customer Support team. Also, you can send the log to us as a plain text via email email@example.com
If the log is quite long, you don't need to send us the whole text. 30-50 lines are just fine.