This guide will help you make an exception for Surfshark on the AVG antivirus application.
You will need the AVG antivirus application and an active Surfshark subscription to follow along. If you don't have an active subscription yet, you can get one here.
- Launch the AVG app.
- Go to Menu and click on Settings.
- Navigate from General settings to Exceptions and click Add Exception.
- Click the Browse button.
- Now you will need to navigate to the Surfshark Folder and check it. The default installation is in This PC -> Windows (C:) -> Program Files (x86) -> Surfshark
- To open up a folder, you need to click the [+] icon.
- Once you navigate to the Surfshark folder, put a tick on it. Click OK.
- You will automatically go back to the Exceptions screen, where you will see the Surfshark folder on the list. You can click the Close button here.
- Now restart your device to complete the procedure.
Congratulations - you have successfully created an exception in the AVG Antivirus application on your device!
You may also be interested in: