In this tutorial, you will learn how to install the Surfshark VPN app on your Chromebook device. Surfshark VPN app for Chromebook is a universal and recommended way to secure your digital life hassle-free.
You can also set up Chrome browser with Surfshark extension on your Chromebook device, which will only cover the browser itself if you don't want to install the application. To do so, please follow a separate guide here.
You will learn how to:
For that, you just need a Chromebook device and an active Surfshark subscription. No subscription yet? No worries, you can get it here.
Install your Surfshark app
- Open the Google Play Store application.
- Type in Surfshark into the search bar on top.
- Suggestions will show up. Click on Surfshark VPN - Secure VPN for Privacy & security.
- Click the Install button at the top-right corner. The installation will start. Wait until the app finishes the installation process.
Log into your Surfshark app
- Afterward, you will find it on the page of all apps on your Chromebook. Click on the Surfshark icon to launch the app.
- When the app starts, you will need to log in. If you already have an account, click the Existing user? Log in button.
- Enter your credentials and then click the Log in button.
Connect to your Surfshark app
- You will see the main page of the Surfshark app. Here you can see the status of the VPN and click the Connect button. It will immediately connect you to one of our servers.
- To find the location you want to connect, click on Locations and then click on your preferred location.
- After you click on the location, you will return to the main screen of Surfshark, where you will see the connection status.
If you want to check if the Surfshark is still running, you can see that in the system tray of your Chromebook
Congratulations - you have successfully installed Surfshark on your Chromebook!
If you have any further questions, our customer success team will help you 24/7 over live chat or email.
You may also be interested in: