This guide will help you make an exception for Surfshark on the Avast antivirus application.
- Launch the Avast app and click the Menu button in the top-right corner.
- Go to the Settings section.
- Open the Exceptions tab.
- Click the Add exception button.
- Choose the Browse option to locate the Surfshark folder.
- Navigate to the Surfshark folder. Default location for Surfshark is This PC -> Windows (C:) -> Program Files (x86).
- In the Program Files (x86) folder find and check the Surfshark folder. Click OK.
- Now the Surfshark application is excluded from Avast scans. Restart your device to apply these changes.
Congratulations - you have successfully created an exception in the Avast Antivirus application on your device!
You may also be interested in: